You can add or view all leave and work schedules using the Scheduling feature
NOTE: We will focus on the Department view. However, the functionality is similar in Employee view.
How to use the Scheduling by Department calendar
- Sign into your Workforce account
- On the left, click Scheduling
- Under Scheduling select Department
- To view the Scheduling Calendar for an entire Department:
- Choose the Department you wish to view (you will only see the departments your log in allows)
- You can choose to see either just Leave, the Scheduled Rules, or both
- You can also filter by Leave Type
- Hit the green Load button to see the Scheduling Calendar
5. On the Scheduling Calendar you can:
- See each employee’s name – their shift for any day can be seen by simply hovering the mouse over their name.
- See any Public Holidays that have been entered into WorkforceTNA.
- See any leave for each of the employees in that department.
- Add leave directly on the Scheduling Calendar simply by double-clicking on an empty space on the date.